Re: Healey List Year in Review - Thank You

To: "Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU" <Steven.Rizzo@randolph.af.mil>,
Subject: Re: Healey List Year in Review - Thank You
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:10:40 -0600
I would echo that we have a really great pool of knowledge and really great
way to share it with the list.  While I hate to names names because of those
left out, I too feel that Michael Salter and Rich Chrysler are worthy of
special mention for their knowledge and contributions.  There are certainly
others, most everyone on the list brings some expertise and knowledge to the
table.

Thanks also for not being too harsh on Healey expert "wanna bees" like me
who pipe up with their own views  (probably too often).

Greg Lemon
54 BN1