Re: 6 cyl heater re assy issues

To: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 6 cyl heater re assy issues
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:40:15 -0500
When rebuilding my heater, the o-ring had gone bad, and I also had trouble
with the ring supplied by Moss. (this was several years ago. I solved it by
getting an o-ring from my local hardware store, and then applied RTV evenly
under and over the ring in a small amount just for good measure, as the
replacement ring was not quite as fat as the original. -It has worked just
fine. RTV is good stuff to have for all sorts of seals.
Dave j.