Re: Different Healey Engine 3000 colors?

To: "57 Healey" <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Different Healey Engine 3000 colors?
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:54:11 -0500
Patton,
You can't just make a statement (or ask a question) as easily as that. The
BN4 ran from August 1956 through to early 1959 but it was a very different
car by then.
I believe in much of your correspondence regarding your car you have
indicated it was a Longbridge built car with the early gallery design head??
In that case I would certainly say it should have the Morris engine green
paint (dark olive green)on it
When was your car built?
Rich