RE: Air Compressor Litigation

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Air Compressor Litigation
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:49:48 -0800
Hmm!  I, too, purchased a Black Max Series (Coleman) compressor from SAM's
Club - but I didn't get a letter.   :-(    I am feeling so left out.  But
that's OK.  The compressor has worked well and meets my needs.  Besides, I
have eight other class action suits in which I have been automatically
included from Microsoft to Charles Schwab, to Carnival Cruise Lines, to
GTE/Bell Atlantic, etc..  Enough to make lots and lots of lawyers happy.
Recently received a check from one of these actions - $77.56  Whoopee!  At
least it was in the double digits.  Most of them seem to pay out less than
$10.00.  However, they said I will be receiving an IRS form 1099 in
January.  Not only did I get abused by some corporation, now the gov'ment
may want to tax my reward.  Happy New Year everyone!!

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031

<healeys@Autox.Team.Net>