New Year's Day Drive

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New Year's Day Drive
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 13:38:49 -0800
Happy New year all,

Got in a refreshing 10 mile New Year's Day, noon-day drive today culminating
at Starbucks in downtown Danville (CA).  While sitting out in Starbuck's
street front patio drinking a tall half-cafe, non-fat, no-whip mocha and
soaking up the warm sunshine, several dozen people stopped to check out &
admire Erika the Red, & I got half a dozen congratulations on such a beautiful
car!  Our Healeys never fail to attract a lot of attention and admirers.  By
the way, not a single pedestrian stopped to check out a nice red Ferrari 308GT
parked three spaces in front of Erika. :-)

Vrooom vrooom,
John
100-Six   Erika the Red