Re: New Year's Day

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New Year's Day
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 20:47:55 -0500
Happy New Year to all,
The winter withdrawl from driving our Healeys is an annual thing we in
Southern Ontario, Canada have to bear. Yesterday, I fired up a customer's
BN1 with all new exhaust system and complete new interior and moved it out
into the driveway readying it for the owner's trailer picking it up to take
home to winter storage. All our snow of last week is melted away and the
driveway and road are clear. The car started instantly and ran smooth and
sweet. Gawd, it was tempting to blast it down the road for a short run, but
could not due to the salting our roads got last week.
Never mind, another one is ready for the 2005 season.
Rich Chrysler