RE: Correct tires for Healeys

To: papashado@comcast.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Correct tires for Healeys
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:26:04 -0600
http://www.coker.com/store/customer/home.php

Jim,

I bought Michelin ZX 175R 15 for approx $85 each Coker. They fill up the
wheel well nicely as apposed to the 165Rs I have on the A.

It would be best to call them. Michelin is known to run these tires at the
end of the season and not consistently.

I was told it would take 3 months to get them and they showed in approx 3
weeks to my pleasure.

Very pleased.

Cheers,
Scott