Re: Cockpit molding on Ebay

To: ynotink@msn.com
Subject: Re: Cockpit molding on Ebay
From: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:51:04 GMT
I have found this thread interesting in that there are many stamped body pieces
that are floating about seperated from their original car. I was lucky to have
found an original missing cockpit moulding
with a previous owner, but some are not so fortunate. The keeper of the 100
registry (the name escapes me) also keeps a record of stamped
body parts. This is done, I believe, so that it may be reunited with the car
when there is an inquiry or to tentively delcare the car as lost in action. It
would be nice if an effort were made before selling the stamped part to find
the owner of the car or at least list it with the 100 registry. I am still
trying to track down the car(s) for some pieces I have. Have a great New Year.

Regards,

Doug

Since we are on the topic, I have a spare piece which is the rear surround
for body #8127. Any takers?

Mine car is body #554, but the trim didn't come with the car. Anyone seen
it?

The trim on my car was original to body #13854.

Bill Lawrence