Re: [Fwd: Re: Engine Colors and Longbridge/Abingdon transition

To: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Engine Colors and Longbridge/Abingdon transition
From: 57 Healey <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 13:26:18 -0600
Does anyone have a Longbridge 2 port head car that has the Morris
Green Paint?  As I said in my email, my car's engine appears to be
originally Healey Green.

It seems from the comments on the lisst that Gary's original statement
on engine colors was correct, and the early Longbridge cars (maybe not
the earliest) came with Healey Green Engines, but when the 6 port
transisition cars are the ones with the Morris Green.

This is very important to me as my car is at the painters right now,
and I can make a descision on which color to paint it, but I literally
have to know this within a few weeks.

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com