Rear wiring BN7

To: <Healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rear wiring BN7
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:00:44 -0800
Good Morning.  Another very wet Sunday in L.A.  I have a several questions
about installing my rear wiring harness in my BN7.  I am using one battery
but I am considering getting a battery cutoff switch (car came without it).
Can anyone out there with a BN7 and a battery cutoff switch installed tell
me or sent me a photo or two showing where the ground strap from the switch
is connected to the body?   I don't have a switch yet but I don't see any
obvious connection points in the switch attachment location on the rear
bulkhead for the ground strap.

Are new old stock Lucas cut off switches any more reliable than the
currently available new ones for sale by the usual distributors?
Any information is always appreciated.
Ron