Original 100-Six Glass Windscreen Washer Jar for Trade

To: Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Original 100-Six Glass Windscreen Washer Jar for Trade
From: 57 Healey <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 21:42:41 -0600
Before I put it on eBay, I have a spare original 100-Six Glass
Windscreen Washer Jar for trade if someone has something neat that
they want to trade for it.  It does not include the bracket, nipple or
pickup and the cap has been painted glossy black.   A picture is on my
website under the classified section.

Let me know off list if you have something you would like to swap,
their is a list of a bunch of things I need, also on the classified
section of my website.  I am OK with partial swaps if it is something
that I can use for my car.

Thanks
Patton

--