Bunch o' Healey parts on Ebay

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bunch o' Healey parts on Ebay
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:42:53 -0600
Healey Friends,
I just listed a bunch of Healey parts on Ebay.  Check out under my seller name
healey-archaeologist and see if there is anything that you need.  If these
parts don't sell on Ebay I will likely sell them to whomever is interested.
I need to clean my garage out so I don't have to move all of the Healey parts to
a new garage in the late winter/early spring.  I will likely put a lot of parts
together to try to get rid of the whole all at once.  I have tons of brake
drums if anyone is interested.  I have a BN-4 two-port head too, in great
shape. I hope that someone out there needs these parts as I don't want to take
stuff to the recycler.

Yesterday, I sanded my BJ-7 front fender insides and painted them with an enamel
Colorado red.  The garage still stinks like paint today so I could not work in
it.  The next couple of days I will try to mount the front fenders, then doors
and then finish the dreaded rear inner sheet metal that has been perplexing me
the past two years.  This includes the door latch panels, rockers, inner fender
wells etc.  The gaps are close, but need a little more work.

Randy Dickson
Healey-archaeologist
63 BJ-7