Re: Raced Healey NUE855

To: Mell & Mike Ward <russward@lineone.net>
Subject: Re: Raced Healey NUE855
From: John Harper <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:29:49 +0000
Dear Mel

NUE 855 is on the 100 (4 cylinder) register as a very early Warwick
built 100. What might have confused somebody was that it has a 100/6
windscreen fitted very early in its life (1958) by the then and now
owner.

However the owner does not like publicity and would not like me to even
tell you in what part of the UK he lives.

Incidentally he tells me that the car has never been rallied or raced!

If you have somebody wishing to follow up on this then if you get a
letter sent to me I will forward it. After that it is down to the owner.

All the best

--
John Harper