cold air box thanx

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: cold air box thanx
From: Jonathan and Carole Quandt <fourqz@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:25:58 -0800
Thanks to all who responded to my query . Since my 100 already has a
leman cam, H6 carbs ,and a louvered bonnet I suppose that a cold air
box might be in order. The  installation with modification to the
shroud brackets seems daunting but perhaps with a little guidance from
those of you who have been down this road before I can prevail. Offers
of installation Info and where to order /make an offset bracket are
much appreciated from both Dave and Michael . As always this list is
the bomb and yous guys are hot .

Spill a little wine to wet the lips of those who have come before us.
Thanx Jaunito