Re: 3000 Door Hinge Pin Repair

To: "Sid Bronson" <bron@rmci.net>, "Rob Molyneux" <rwmolyneux@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: 3000 Door Hinge Pin Repair
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:37:16 -0500
You can also find suitable pins on the "Help" parts rack at your
neighborhood Pep Boys, Auto zone etc.  Slight oversize drilling is necessary
and the bronze bushings that come with some of the pins aren't needed.
Just drill the proper size hole(straight) ,install pin, a couple of copper
washers, and your done.   If you screw up then you can always buy some elses
loose  hinges and try again.

Mark