RE: Gear Reduction Starter

To: "Thomas Mulligan" <tpmul@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: Gear Reduction Starter
From: "Frakes, Jim" <JimF@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:11:50 -0500
Put one on the BJ8 and the BN4, Minimal problems. I love it. It is very
close to the fitting that feeds oil to the distributor upper section on
the BN4, but it can be rotated.

On the BJ8, you must rotate the adapter to fit in the space available.
Then loctite the screws down. The Starter cable can attach to the same
solenoid post where the battery cable is. ON the BN4, the post was not
long enough and I am putting a copper jumper from one post to the other.
(not done yet.)

Pix being sent under direct email.

Jim Frakes