Re: I need a measurement

To: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>,
Subject: Re: I need a measurement
From: "Pat Davis" <PADDYMCK@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:35:09 -0500
Rick,

I have attached a photo, that you should be able to see, of the top corner
of the original BN2 section I kept
from my 56 BN2 restoration.  It shows what I think you are describing about
the 3 top frame bracket mounting holes in the flat vertical panel from the B
post to the inner wheel arch, seen from the inside of the car, passenger
side.  The top and left edges are original.  The 3 holes do pass through the
door catch reinforcing plate on the other side, as you say.  They are 1/2in
diam, spaced at 2in centers horiz and vert.  The top horiz pair centers are
3-5/8in down from the top edge and the top left hole is 1-7/8in in from the
edge of the panel that the B post is welded to.  Hope this helps.  You will
probably have to do a lot of stretching of the top to meet the fasteners
with the frame positioned.  I did my final fitting to the fasteners on the
rear fenders with the sidescreens on and a hot air heater inside to warm
things up and soften the material.

regards,

Peter Davis
56 100M