Re: OT UK faxing

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: OT UK faxing
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:08:04 +0100
Ken, try 011 44 1892 xxxxxx

011 indicates your telephone company, that you want to make a call to outside
the US.
44 indicates, you're calling to UK.
01892 indicates the regional code in the UK, whereas you have to ignore the 0
in case you're calling from outside the UK.

Hope, this helps.

Eric            BT7
Heinsberg/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----