Re: Parts Cleaner(s)

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Parts Cleaner(s)
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:19:06 -0500
Gary, the label on the "orange stuff" from Wal-Mart reads:

Greased Lightning (TM) Orange Blast Super Strength Auto/Shop Degreaser
For questions/comments, contact Shannon Kay in Consumer Affairs at A&M
Cleaning Products, Inc., P.O. Box 1731, Clemson, SC 29633/Tel: (864) 646-7730.
www.greased-lightning.com

I also like Simple Green, but don't have any contact info at hand at the
moment.

The usual disclaimers apply.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666