Re: Fender Bead r&r questions

To: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>,
Subject: Re: Fender Bead r&r questions
From: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:14:42 -0500
Steve, I doubt it.  In addition I suspect that the flange bolts at the top
will be so tight that the tabs will not come out or if they do will score
the paint allowing premature corrosion.  I would loosen the bottom only
enough to get to and straighten the tabs and the top ones enough to remove
the beads.

Keith Pennell