tricarb manifold bolts

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: tricarb manifold bolts
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:13:27 -0500
Hmmmmm. Thought I'd be able to help, but that part (the bolt(s)) do not appear
in the Service Parts List on the pages for the heat shield, the manifolds or
the carbs......  ...What's the deal with that???

....And I have a stand -alone garage, and we are at the heart of the
2-and-a-half-feet-of-snow-with-50-mile-an-hour-winds blizzard right now.....
I'm not going out there to check that bolt without a St. Bernard, snow shoes,
a pint of rum, and a tracking beacon!!  Sorry, Maybe by Monday......

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA