Front end work BN2

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Front end work BN2
From: Michael Gougeon <kaynmike.bham@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:12:32 -0800
It appears that my king pins are shot. I expect to purchase the king pin
set shown in the catalogs. I also understand that the swivel pin bush
reamer is not likely to be found in local machine shops in my small town
in Washington state. I also hear that some of the clubs purchased these
tools when it was known that such tools were about to go  out of
production. Finally are the distance piecesfor the front bearings all the
same for all the cars? Any comments? Thanks.
Mike Gougeon
Bellingham, Wa.
55BN2