Re: Replacement bumper

To: David Nock <healeydoc@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Replacement bumper
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:09:04 -0500
David,

I remember the old replacement bumpers, as well as being lighter than
the originals, were straighter than the originals, not properly
following (horizontally) the rear shape of the body. This was true at
least for the convertibles.

Do the new replacements have the proper curve in them?

John P. New

London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8
NOW AVAILABLE AT www.LBCdigital.com:
Austin Healey 3000 (Series BJ7 & BJ8) Parts List on CD-ROM