Non British Car Event - July 2005 in Saskatchewan

To: Austin Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non British Car Event - July 2005 in Saskatchewan
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:47:06 -0600
Hi Folks

This year, 2005, we here  in Saskatchewan are celebrating the centennial
year, the year province became a member of the confederation of Canada.

There are many out there that love cars just not a particular marque, well
the Saskatchewan Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club is holding
the North Central Zone Meet in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, in early
July.   I know many of us growing up loved the Studebaker Hawks,
the older President's and other models of Studebaker. This is a great
opportunity to view these cars, talk to their owners and a great time
of the year to visit the Canadian Prairies.

You can visit http://www.vintage-sportscar-touring.ca/others/studebaker.html
and learn about the event - registration forms are available through this
link (page).

Kind regards
Ed