RE: Fitting the doors

To: <Rp826union@aol.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Fitting the doors
From: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:11:46 -0500
Hi Robert,
I don't profess to be a n expert in this field, but one piece of advice
which has always served me well is as follows.
Before installing the hinges, strikers or door seals offer the door up to
the opening and check that it does indeed fit the aperture.
When I do this very often I find that the aperture, or the door, is twisted
and when that is the case no amount of adjusting of hinges or strikers will
make things right.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com