Re: Tanner BJ8

To: Rick Neville <healeyrick@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Tanner BJ8
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:48:40 -0700
Personally it's the cars that float my boat. It's nice to see the value of
my car increase, but it can also mean that parts and services for it become
less affordable. Since my car won't be on the market while I'm alive I view
the appreciation in value with mixed emotions. Maybe it's better to have a
larger pool of relatively cheap cars to support my habit even though that
means that some restorations are not feasible. I think markets like this
drive a lot of middle income enthusiasts out, at least until lesser marques
start to catch up.

Bill Lawrence