1000 hrs ramblings

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1000 hrs ramblings
From: Jonathan and Carole Quandt <fourqz@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:59:03 -0800
Lets face it what we are selling here are dreams. I have met tons of
people with non running brit cars and many have had them cluttering up
their garages and minds for years ,but the myth of the english roadster
is so strong with these unfortunates that, they would never part with
them unless God or woman or child intercedes . Alas their dreams come
to a end on the day they sell their rusty derelict to the next dreamer.
How can we prevent the horrible wasting effects upon the lives of these
pathetic and backward reprobates ? Indeed I must admit that I have seem
the enemy and day is us. So resolve to drive It if it runs,Fix it if it
brakes and practice a subtle form of class warfare by selling that pos
to someone who will spend 1000 hours and $90,000 restoring it.The
obsession will be visited upon those who can afford it and you can
spend their filthy money on what you really need to make you happy,a
lap dance

                                    Please address your hate mail to me :
                                    C.O George Bush The White dudes house
                                    Washington AC DC