Looking for 100/Six info

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for 100/Six info
From: CAWS52803@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 08:31:41 EST
Recently I received inquiries on two  cars that are not listed in my  100/Six
Registry and wondered if anyone on this list could supply me with some
information as to their history.

Thanks,
Rudy Streng
100/Six Registar
I'm trying to find out of my cars  history .

I bought it here in Denmark, it was  imported to Denmark from the US in 1997,
from a company called " Steve's British  Connection" in Sandwich, Illinois.
The car is a 100/6  1958, no: BN 6 L  1443,body no: 939, all numbers matching,
even the key no..( I got it from  BMIHT.)
It left the factory June 13 1958,  shipped to New York State.
Healey Blue ,wire wheels, overdrive  and heater as extra.

I am trying to find as much as possible of the  history of the car...and you
might be able to help me with that :

100/6 2 seater
BN6-L/3458
September 1958