RE: Mt. Washington

To: "'Kent McLean'" <kentmclean@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Mt. Washington
From: "Mike Brouillette" <m.brouillette@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:05:08 -0500
My winter home for many years has been in the White Mt. valley around Mt
Washington.  I use to teach skiing across the street at Wildcat, so I can
speak to the changes and how quick they come in.  I remember hiking toward
the end of July on Tuckerman's ravine on the side of Mt Washington and
getting caught in a blizzard.  That is unheard of anywhere in New England
that time of year except Washington...