Re: Lights

To: "Peter Dzwig" <pdzwig@summaventures.com>,
Subject: Re: Lights
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:35:05 -0500
I have the Halogen bulbs in the (good) reproduction Lucas PL 700 tripod
lamps...   It does help somewhat over the standard bulbs. -But I've been told
that over time, the heat may "blue" the tripod components a bit.
I've augmented them with original Lucas flamethrowers, and (if you like the
look) -they help a lot.
-But I still don't think that all that is as good as the lighting that came
standard on my Jeep.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA