RH fuel pump location 2+2 cars

To: healey list <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RH fuel pump location 2+2 cars
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:38:36 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
Anyone help me relocate my LH side fuel pump to the RH
side of my BT7?  With the rear brake hose and hand
brake cable in the RH area, there seems to be two
likely areas to mount it (but not in same spot if I
mirror the LH location).  One surface is near the
differential and the other is out near the right rear
wheel.  Also, do people add any rubber isolation pads
to dampen the noise or do they just go with the metal
bracket?  And why do the RH side cars have a different
bracket shape anyway?  Any further directions or
pictures appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe Mulqueen
'60 BT7