Fw: Installing Heritage door pannels

To: "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Installing Heritage door pannels
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:30:15 -0500
Further to my note below, I wanted to do the right thing here and first
passed this by Heritage. They have fully approved my assisting people with
their products in any way I see fit using my own photos and descriptions.
Any of their own customers can ask for their own in house photos, but I will
carry on from there in hopefully assisting people where I can.
I have arranged to have this posted to a friend's web site and will let
everyone know when this is done. This should be available in the next few
days.
First installment:
Trimming late BN4, BN7, BT7 door pockets and panels.

Rich Chrysler