re. emergency road service for healey

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: re. emergency road service for healey
From: Jonathan and Carole Quandt <fourqz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:55:23 -0800
The day I picked up my Healey my wife and I drove to the plaza in
Healsburg California.I found a parking space turned off the motor,
popped the clutch and blew a brake line.I called AAA and they loaded me
on to a flat bed before the local boutique owners could burn me at the
stake for the quart of brake fluid in the gutter. The $60 and the
humiliation did not matter when my 17 year old daughter and her three
girlfriends in bikinis heaved to and pushed the car up the driveway and
into the garage.The driver was so impressed with their obvious
abilities that he gave me a discount on the spot.  Eyes front, Juanito