Re: help out a healey owner(legal advice)

To: davidwjones@cox.net, Wesp11@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: help out a healey owner(legal advice)
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:58:57 EST
I would assume you have a Bill of Sale complete with description and signed
by both parties.  If so, I would suggest you remind him of that and tell him
either to withdraw his claim or face a counter suit in your state.

Sounds like a case of him knowing you don't want to come that far so he is
just digging for what he can get.  Pretty sad as this is part of what is wrong
with the court systems.  They can't handle the real issues because of junk like
this.  Not to mention the "I want something for nothing" attitude of many.

Good luck.

Gary