Re: Friday funnies vs. taste / rePaint not repent

To: "Gus" <mother-ship@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Friday funnies vs. taste / rePaint not repent
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:10:02 -0800
 GEEEEEZZZZ  BIG boys and GIRLS

If you do'nt read um, you can't be offended by um.

I'm thinking of having both of my Healeys repainted to "off color".
I guess I'll have to contact Dick Maine at R&R Paint for the paint codes,
"(F-R-I-D-A-Y  F-U-N-N-I-E-S)"
I would think, reading the first couple of words, would give the first clue.
Maybe even reading the subject line would be a clue.
Maybe even adding a list of offensive words to your "block words list"
will prevent your thin skin from being compromised.
It's interesting how so few want to control the masses.
Maybe they should contact the (A)merican (C)ar (L)overs (U)nion.

FREEDOM BABY, FREEDOM, THAT'S WHAT WERE FIGHTING FOR !!!!!

Kirk Kvam ;-/)  ;-/)  ;-/)
62BT7 Black/Maroon, (soon to be "off color")
60BN7 Blue/Blue, (soon to be "off color")