Napa fuel pump problem turned out to be bad condenser

To: "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Napa fuel pump problem turned out to be bad condenser
From: "Don" <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:42:10 -0800
Thanks for the suggestions, after further checking I found the pump to
be working.  I ended up replacing the condenser on the distributor and
problem solved.
Thanks
Don
57' BN4

>>>I am currently using a Napa fuel pump and after taking a drive I
started
having fuel type problems.  I have now traced it to the fuel pump which
doesn't seem to be pumping any petrol.  It always clicks so it sounds
like it is working; problem is it won't pull anything into the filter
between pump and tank.<<<