Healey models

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey models
From: "Me" <mikebn2@win.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:21:13 -0500
Greetings from Bluegrass Country,

I am in search of a couple of the clear plastic remote control Austin Healey
model bodies that were being sold several years ago.  I am a little slow on
getting into the sport of rc racing, but the bug has bitten me now and I
would very much like to have a Healey to race, even if it is at 1/10 scale.

If anyone knows of one or two of the bodies that would be for sale I would
appreciate a reply as to the source.

Thanks very much,

And my two cents worth on the Friday Funnies:  I enjoy them as long as they
don't become a majority of the emails.  I would prefer to read a Friday
Funny once in a while rather than the 432 comments on the fuzzy door seals
or whatever the topic du jour might be.  Please don't misunderstand me, I am
not mad or even a little upset at the amount of comments on one subject, but
it would save wear and tear on my delete button if I didn't have to use it
so much sometimes.  Now do you see the irony of my comment?  Here I am busy
being guilty of what I was talking about a few sentences earlier.  Well so
much for that idea.  I guess I will stop and take a little of my own advice.

See ya in Winston Salem and at the Aussie Races..........

Mike Schneider
Bluegrass AHC, Inc.