Re: Three speed tranny question

To: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Three speed tranny question
From: "Peter Linn" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:23:58 +1000
G'day Charley

If ever you get this info, please pass it on to me! I've been trying for
some time to find out the exact modification to the "change speed gate"
(item 56 on fig. 4, p. F/4 of the works manual) necessary to re-enable the
original first gear, but no-one appears to know. My car has the 3.54 diff
which is great on the highway but makes standing starts, especially hill
starts, a bit of a struggle.

Regards

Peter Linn
BN1 Ward Spl coupe