Minutia - BJ8 Glove Box Lock Cover Plate

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Minutia - BJ8 Glove Box Lock Cover Plate
From: James Sailer <heliskier@direcway.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:48:27 -0700
Greetins All.

I know this sounds like minutia (and it is) but ....

When I purchased my BJ8 it did not have a glove box lock.  I found a used
one from Bill Bolton some years ago now and had it rekeyed to my original
lock set.  However, the little cover plate on the lock was somewhat damaged
and has the wrong key number code on it.

Anyone know of someone who would make such a thing and be able to put the
correct number on it??

And again I apologize for the minutia...

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8 - having fun Xing t's and .. I's