Large Overbors (was: re: Piston Set)

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Large Overbors (was: re: Piston Set)
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:29:02 -0800
re:

"Wall thickness at 0.060 and it was a little too thin for my comfort zone as
I was a bit scared of overheating and of the cyls becoming barrel shape from
being
so thin. "

I'd like to hear from anybody running 0.060 over pistons regarding any problems
(I'm considering them myself).  And, from the pros on the List, do you recommend
for or against running 0.060 over.

TIA,

bs

Subject: RE: Piston Set