Austin-Healey Magazine delivery date

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin-Healey Magazine delivery date
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:28:33 +0000
Just a brief reminder... for all of you Austin-Healey Club USA members
receiving this, we're doing a little research on delivery times for
Austin-Healey Magazine, and we need your help.

The March issue was mailed March 2, and we would very much like to know:

- Your zip code.
- The date you receive it.
- Your zip code.

Did I mention that we also need your zip code, along with the date you
receive it, plus your zip code.

Please send that information to me via email (please don't send your
response to the entire list!).  Thanks very much.

(Arrival date plus ZIP CODE , please.  Thank you.)

Reid Trummel
Editor, Austin-Healey Magazine