Score another one for the BJ8 registry

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Score another one for the BJ8 registry
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:53:14 -0500
Hello, Healeyphiles -

Sorry to be tooting the registry hooter again, but wanted you all to know:

Yesterday I received a completed questionnaire
(http://www.britishcarforum.com/bj8quest.html) with the details of a BJ8 from
a current owner.  Included was a note that he was the original owner of
another BJ8 that he bought new in Atlanta in 1966, and he included as well a
pencil rubbing of the original metal "Passport to Service" plate, which he
still has, that was delivered with each new car.

The registry has a current record (California) of the car bought in Atlanta,
and I was able to put the original owner in touch with the current owner.

Good things can happen when people choose to list their cars in a
registry....

Happy Healeying!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666