BJ8 Front Caliper pistons needed

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: BJ8 Front Caliper pistons needed
From: Lisa and Mark <bugtop@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:00:23 -0800
Hello all,
Thought I'd try my luck to see if anyone has a set of good used Front
Caliper pistons for a late model BJ8 they'd like to get off their
shelf.  I'm rebuilding my front calipers and my pistons have pitted
rust areas.  Just thought I'd check before plopping down another
hundred.  If you have some that are good send me an email.

Also here's a tip I used today to clean out the dust boot groove, I cut
some stiff emory paper in the circumference of the piston and used that
in the groove to remove some of the surface rust in the groove.

Cheers all,
Mark Buggy
'67 Bj8
bugtop@comcast.net