Car stuff to do or see in the Los Angeles area

To: healey6@optonline.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Car stuff to do or see in the Los Angeles area
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:27:51 EST
I'm in LA visiting my son and daughter.

Yesterday we went to the Peterson--very neat stuff, esp. American Muscle
cars.  A nice 1958 TR-3 was about as close as they got to our genre but  it's
always cool to see a great car collection.

A highlight special exhibit featured leisure travel in California and
included several early travel-trailers.  Also, the Glenn Curtiss  fifth-wheel
tractor and trailer in the parking lot was outstanding!   See:
_http://www.rvhotlinecanada.com/history/MHM/curtis.htm_
(http://www.rvhotlinecanada.com/history/MHM/curtis.htm)  for  more on this
unusual combo.

Best--Michael Oritt