Re: Again: Which BJ8 exhaust vendor?

To: Robert - YELLOW 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Again: Which BJ8 exhaust vendor?
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 00:22:09 -0500
I bought a stainless Bell system from Engel Imports in Kalamazoo
Michigan for the Bugeye. I haven't put it on the car yet but I'm real
happy with the quality of the materials and the looks of it. They sell
on ebay as "Britishpartsplace". Rapid shipping and and good packing.
I've heard people say that Bell is a good manufaturer and the sound is
as original. We'll find out in another month or so as soon as my broken
rib heals enough to crawl around under the cars again.

No financial intrest blah, blah, just want to share my experience and
opinion with others of similar intrests, your milage may vary, void
where prohibited, if condition persists seek immediate help, etc., etc,etc.

Dave
67 BJ8
60 Bugeye