Scout and Healeys

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Scout and Healeys
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:22:09 -0500
Some time ago, one of our listers (was it Patton Dickson?) posed a question
about a band named "Scout" who had a picture of a Healey on their web site and
wondered about it. apparently the name of the band is being/has been changed to
"AK Healey." (AK are the initials of the leader)

I found their chat rooom and here is a message posted in answer to my question
asking for the connection between the band and Healeys.

 wow i missed this post......my grandparents own a BEAUTIFUL Austin Healey and
when i lived in michigan, every summer i could not wait to get in that car &
drive drive drive.....i love Healeys....i will find out what year it is...how
did you find my site?

Unquote

A sample of the music and picture can be found at:

http://www.myspace.com/akhealey

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ