Re: 3000 trans / Targa Newfoundland

To: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>,
Subject: Re: 3000 trans / Targa Newfoundland
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:12:59 -0800
Hey Mike,

Last night, I watched the 2004 Targa Newfoudland on Speed channel.

Some of the commentary about you'r driving was how *smoothey* (not "clunky")
you were *shifting gears*..

Is the 100 you were driving, the car with the NON-original (Toyo) tranny
????

Ohhh for shame, I guess I'll have to write the Targa Techies a letter.

Kirk Kvam  ;-/))))
62BT7 TriCarb / "original" tranny.
60BN7 Nasty Boy, 302 Ford / 4sp top loader / "original" rearend.