Post-Conclave Healey Tour

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Post-Conclave Healey Tour
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:24:40 EST
As in previous years, there will be an organized Healey driving tour leaving
at the end of Conclave, this year to tour the backroads of the Blue Ridge
Mountains and North Carolina. Think of this as the equivalent of one of those
fabled thousand mile tours like the California Mille, Copper State 1000, or
Colorado Grand, but only for Healeys (no Ferraris) and at considerably less
cost,
even though the hotels and arrangements are just as upscale (less overhead
because it's all organized by volunteers).
Normally the tour is so popular that the limited spaces book up as much as a
year in advance.
Genie and I had hoped to make the tour this year and had been planning on it,
but unfortunately unexpected and unavoidable family requirements have just
usurped our schedule, and we're not going to be able to make it.
If anyone is interested in taking our place, please contact Treasure Teague
at TGEE1@aol.com.
Cheers
Gary Anderson