Re: 100 Le Mans Header

To: Michael Williams <mewilliams@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: 100 Le Mans Header
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 14:37:37 -0700
Hi Michael,

25 ft/lb should be about right. Make sure that the intake & exhaust
flanges are exactly the same thickness. If not, shim under the washers
on the low flanges to make them the same. Otherwise, tightening the nuts
will cause the studs to try to bend sideways. They won't bend, & the result
is the low flanges not being tightened as much as intended.

Dave Russell
BN2