RE: Upholstery Vinyl _ radios

To: don@anglesey.us, kags@shaw.ca, 57healey@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Upholstery Vinyl _ radios
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 23:09:26 -0600
Some people like radios and want to get advice on installiation because they
want to listen to NPR, the Ramones, Chopin, or Delilah. We all love the
sound of Healeys but we still want a radio or CD player. If you can't hear
it over the exhaust get a louder one.

I have mine mounted under the heater of the BN7. I have mobile speakers that
I keep between the seats when in use. I put them under the tonneau when not
in use. I also use an under dash antennea that works "OK".

I find I listen to the radio a lot less in the Healey than the MGA.

Cheers,
~Scott
Mashed BN7
Restored 59 MGA

>From: "Don" <don@anglesey.us>
>To: "'Earl Kagna'" <kags@shaw.ca>, "'Patton Dickson'"
><57healey@gmail.com>,        "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
>Subject: RE: Upholstery Vinyl
>Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 23:31:01 -0800

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.